1. Information We Collect:
1.1. Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, contact number, and other relevant information when you voluntarily provide it to us.
1.2. Usage Information: We may collect non-personal information about your interaction with our website, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, and other actions you take.
2. How We Use Your Information:
2.1. We may use the information we collect to:
– Provide and improve our services to you.
– Respond to your inquiries or requests.
– Personalize your experience on our website.
– Send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
– Analyze trends and usage patterns to enhance our website and services.
3. How We Disclose Your Information:
3.1. We may disclose your information in the following circumstances:
– To our trusted third-party service providers who assist us in delivering our services.
– When required by law or in response to a valid legal request.
– In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our business.
– With your consent or at your direction.
4. Data Security:
4.1. We take reasonable measures to protect the security and confidentiality of your information.
4.2. However, please note that no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
5. Third-Party Websites:
5.1. Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those third-party websites.
6. Children’s Privacy:
6.1. Our website and services are not directed to individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you believe we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child, please contact us immediately.
8. Contact Us:
Last updated: 6/5/2023