M Groww (“we” or “us”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of our website (mgroww.com) to do the same. This Copyright Policy outlines our procedures for addressing copyright infringement claims and provides information regarding the use of copyrighted materials on our website.
- Copyright Infringement Claims:
1.1. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our website, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled.
- Sufficient information to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
1.2. Please send the copyright infringement claim to our designated Copyright Agent at the following address: [Copyright Agent’s Contact Information].
- Use of Copyrighted Materials:
2.1. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same.
2.2. Unless otherwise stated, all content on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, videos, and software, is the property of M Groww or its licensors and is protected by copyright laws.
2.3. You may not use, reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works of any copyrighted materials found on our website without obtaining permission from the copyright owner.
2.4. If you believe that any content on our website infringes your copyright, please follow the procedures outlined in Section 1 above.
3.1. If you believe that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may send us a counter-notification.
3.2. The counter-notification must include the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within your jurisdiction and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification or their agent.
- Repeat Infringers:
4.1. We reserve the right to terminate the accounts of users who are found to be repeat infringers of copyrighted materials.
- Contact Us:
5.1. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Copyright Policy, please contact our Copyright Agent at [Copyright Agent’s Contact Information].
By using our website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to this Copyright Policy.
Last updated: 6/7/2023